1. Nine times out of ten, people are too worried about their own flaws to worry about yours.
2. Looking at fashion/beauty magazines will always make you feel badly about yourself, because that’s what they’re made to do. If you don’t feel inadequate, you’re not going to buy a bunch of products to feel better!
3. Sometimes you’ll catch yourself in a really flattering light and you’ll feel like you have the most wonderful body in the world, and then, later that day, you’ll catch yourself from a wrong angle and immediately regret every carb you’ve ever eaten. Neither one of these perspectives really matter, because in reality, we are constantly moving (and not standing at one angle in front of a mirror).
4. Even professional athletes have completely different body types, none of whom are “better” than the other.
5. Thigh gaps are about body structure, not fitness level…
View original post 585 more words